- Flavored sparking water: I picked up a sparking water in strawberry lemonade at Target last night. YUM. It's probably not the best thing to drink but it tricks me into thinking I'm drinking a coke and it's delicious.
- My sister living with us: My little sister is currently staying with us over winter break. She's became the workout partner I've desperately needed.
- Flannel and plaid shirts: I am OBSESSED with men's flannel and plaid shirts. I pair them with black leggings and riding boots. I'll throw in a scarf if I want to do something different.
- Flat tires: I got my second flat tire in less than a month the other night. I'm bringing it in today and crossing my fingers that they can fix it instead of me having to purchase another tire.
- Christmas: I am not in the Christmas spirit this year. I have no idea why either. We didn't even put up a tree this year. And it's warm. And I haven't purchased any presents. Just call me Scrooge.