Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

CVS Spring Beauty Clearance Sale Haul

Thanks to the lovely G at Noveau Cheap I found out that CVS is currently marking down certain items for their spring beauty sale!   A lot of products are 50-75% off. You can find a master list on her blog here

Also, a big thanks to Lauren at According to She Designs for also sending me a picture of some items she grabbed at her local CVS.

Here's what I picked up with the estimated prices. I threw away my receipt on accident.

  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Nutmeg: This was the only shade I saw that was clearanced at 75% off. It was around $2.50. Obviously the shade is way too dark for me, but I figured I could use it to darken any of my winter foundations.
  • Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector and Eye Concealer: These products are always overpriced at CVS. They were a little over $6 each after the 50% off.
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Va Va Violet: I love Revlon's lipsticks! This crazy color was a bit over $2. It turns a very dark purple if you apply more than 3 layers but with a light hand it's a pretty purple shade.
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart: This was around $1.99. After swatching and applying, I found that this color isn't as pigmented as some of the other lip butters and I love that. It gives a light red gloss to the lips.


L-R Cherry Tart and Va Va Violet

Cherry Tart and Va Va Violet swatched



Have you picked up anything from the CVS sale yet? If so, please share in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment