Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Reasons to smile.

One of my best friends surprised me with a sushi lunch and gifts the other weekend for a belated birthday present! Lauren of According To She Designs is the kind of creative I wish I was. She is an amazing jewelry maker (she made the necklace I wore in my wedding), can sew anything, and has an eye for things that can be turned from trash to beauty. Here are the things she surprised me with at lunch. 
Thanks so much, LC. I love you!

She made this cute little pouch herself!
Revlon Lipgloss in Firecracker, Essie's Shine of the Times, Essise Pilates Hotties


She also sent me home with an Ulta gift card! Please go check out her website and all the beautiful, creative jewelry and other items she has on her Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment