Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Recap

2012 was a pretty exciting and life changing year for me. 
Here are a few of my biggest accomplishments and events of 2012 
(in no particular order):



Read 71 books
Tried Pure Barre



Celebrated my one year anniversary at my big girl job

Got married!!!!

Started graduate school

Watched friends and family members get married or engaged
My cousin Russell and me at his wedding
Moved from an apartment to a house and adopted our big baby Munch

Bought MAC's Stereo Rose


I hope to start crossing out items on my 100 before 25 list here. I also hope to accomplish these six things in 2013:
Start and try to complete Dave Ramey's Financial Peace University
Start my journey of losing 80 pounds
Achieve a 4.0 during the spring and fall semesters
Buy 0, ZERO, NADA, Zilch makeup products. This will be the hardest one!
Read The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Stop drinking soft drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment