- Thick, long lashes- I love the look of black lashes that are long and thick. I even like my lashes a little clumpy because I think it makes them look thicker. My favorite mascara combo at the moment is Revlon's Lash Fantasy + Covergirl's Natureluxe mascara layered over each other a few times.
- Florida Georgia Line- I love country music. Of course I listen to other genres, but I'm from Tennessee and was raised listening to country. Florida Georgia Line has a catchy new hit called "Cruise" which I fell in love with as soon as I heard it. They will be playing at the huge Riverbend Festival that is held in Chattanooga each year and I can't wait to see them live. Check out their song here.
- Upcoming weekends- It's hard living in the city I went to college to sometimes because the majority of my friends have moved away and my family lives four hours away on the other side of Tennessee. However, I have a lot to look forward to in the next few months. My little sister is coming to stay with us next weekend during the MLK weekend. Then my best friend from middle school is coming the first week of February. If that wasn't enough excitement, four of my best friends from college are coming to stay with me the next weekend. Now I don't have to spend all my time with my fur babies and Steven or at the library!
|My best friends from college who are coming to stay. This was taken during Melissa's Bachelorette Party in NOLA. She's the gorgeous one in the middle.|
|My best friend since 8th grade and me.|
|My little sister. Love this photo of us.|
- Using Twitter as a tool to voice your endless complaints- If your only tweets are complaints about life, love, school, work, boyfriends, girlfriends, strangers, etc. then please delete your Twitter.
- Amount of Weight Watchers points a beer is- I love using WW because you can eat/drink anything you want as long as it is within your daily points. However, beer takes up a lot of points. I get 36 points a day. One 12 oz light beer is 4 points. I love me some Bud Heavy, aka Budweiser, so that sets me back 5 points. I'm not a mixed drinks, liquor, or wine kinda girl. I love beer. A six pack of Budlight total 24 points. 24!!!!!! On top of that I will need to eat so weird things don't happen while I enjoy that six pack. Not that I go home everyday and drink a six pack, or really any beer, but if my friends come to town a six pack vanishes pretty easily. But seriously I need to figure this out. End rant.
- My love of carbs- I don't just like carbs. I love them. Bread. Potatoes. Cereal. Pizza. I love it. Sweets? Not so much. I'm slowly learning the correct portion size to eat during my cravings and how to incorporate healthy snacks in my day so I don't go reaching for the bread basket.
What were your hearts and darts for the week?