- Short work week- I love my job but two short work weeks in a row were pretty nice! However, I'm ready to take on 2013.
- A successful New Year's Eve- My husband has the "go big or go home" mentality when it comes to NYE. Unfortunately, his celebrating always led him to go big then pass out at home before 11:00 pm. This year we saw a 90s cover band with friends and had a pretty good night. No throw up. No passing out. Just lots of singing and dancing (mostly me).
- New Year's resolutions- It always feels good to state new resolutions. Check out my previous post to learn what my 2013 resolutions are and my big accomplishments/milestones of 2012.
- Anne Rice- I finally finished the first three books of Rice's The Vampire Chronicles. I'm taking a break from that to read the Mayfair Witches trilogy. I am an abnormally fast reader, but Rice's style of writing forces me to slow down and savour every word. Her writing is so beautiful with the descriptions and visuals she uses.
- No time for reading- Now that the holidays are over school starts next week (AJDFHJADSFHJLSAJFDAS=dread) I won't have as much time for my recreational reading. I read 71 books in 2012, hoping for 100 this year.
- Lost items- I am the world's worse at misplacing something and not finding it until months later. My mom is the exact same way. I'm currently looking for my Lilly calendar and camera.
- Girls' decisions when it comes to guys-Thankfully this doesn't apply to any close friends, but I don't understand why girls stick with guys that treat them like crap in front of others. I can only imagine how they treat them behind closed doors. If you wouldn't marry the man then why the hell are you dating him? You are worth so much more than that.
What are your Hearts and Darts from this week?